FREE Red Ribbon Treats with your EastWest Bank Credit Card
Get instant treats with your EastWest Bank Credit Card at Red Ribbon. Just spend as low as P1,000 ANYWHERE with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and get FREE Red Ribbon goodies.
Promo Period: June 24 – September 30, 2011
Redemption Period: une 24 -November 30, 2011
Terms and Conditions:
- This Promo is open to all EastWest Bank Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing.*
- Promo period is from June 24 to September 30, 2011. Redemption period is from June 24 to November 30, 2011.
- To qualify for a FREE Red Ribbon treat, the Cardholder must make a purchase using his/her EastWest Bank Credit Card at any merchant during the promo period corresponding to the spend requirement below:
SPEND REQUIREMENT RED RIBBON TREATS P1,000 minimum single-receipt purchase Palabok or Classic Spaghetti P3,000 minimum single
or accumulated-receipt purchase
(at least P1,000 per charge slip)
- 6 pcs. of Cheese Roll, Ensaimada
or Classic Mamon
- Meal with a slice of cake and softdrink
(All Beef Salisbury Steak, Bangus Ala Pobre
or Pan Grilled Chops Half)
- Any Half Roll
P6,000 minimum single-receipt purchase
(limited to merchant installment transactions)
Any Junior Cake
(excluding no-sugar added cakes)
- Purchases may be for straight/retail transactions (for the P1,000 and Php3,000 spend requirements) or merchant installment transactions.
- All other transactions that are not supported by charge slips like online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, cash advance availments, Insta-Cash/Balance Transfer/Convert-to-Installment transactions, Quick Bills, auto-charged insurance premiums, fees and charges are not eligible under the Promo.
- 6 pcs. of Cheese Roll, Ensaimada
- To redeem, the Cardholder must present his/her EastWest Bank Credit Card and surrender the valid original credit card charge slip/s (Customer’s copy) at participating Red Ribbon outlets nationwide.
- Upon redemption, the EastWest Bank Credit Card will be validated against the credit card charge slip/s presented. The credit card details in the charge slip/s must match with the EastWest Bank Credit Card presented.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- Cardholders can redeem a maximum of five (5) Red Ribbon treats per day, per card, per store. Unreadable charge slips will not be allowed for redemption.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or products other than the offers indicated above.
- EastWest Bank shall not replace expired, lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- EastWest Bank reserves the right to charge the cost of the free treats redeemed from Red Ribbon against the Cardholder’s EastWest Bank Credit Card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of promo dates, fulfillment, etc., EastWest Bank’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by EastWest Bank at its sole discretion with prior approval from DTI.
|*||Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Bank Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Bank Credit Cards.|
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 4545, Series of 2011.